PayPal nowadays is one of the most popular online money transfer apps as it allows you send and receive money both home and abroad with great ease and convenience.
It is actually an online system which individuals can make use of to send and receive money online. It is operational in numerous countries around the world.
Incase you are used to receiving your earnings via PayPal, you can withdraw your money with ease even if you do not have a bank account. You can easily transfer your money from PayPal to GCash.
Transferring money from PayPal to GCash is quite an easy process, and subsequently in this article, I will show you how to transfer money from PayPal to GCash for free.
Table of Contents
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online Payment system which you can make use of to send money, make online payments and receive money online. PayPal is operational in more than 200 countries. Incase you are the type that does business with an international partner or working for a client overseas, then PayPal is an amazing option for you to use to send and receive money.
What is GCash?
GCash is actually a mobile wallet or an electronic wallet that lets you carryout various cashless transactions. With GCash, you are able to send and receive money, make bank transfers, pay bills, shop online, buy load, make cashless payments to retails stores and online marketplaces.
Conditions to Link Your PayPal Account to GCash
According to GCash, you need to meet up with a number criteria before being able to link your PayPal account to your GCash account.
- You must own both the PayPal and GCash accounts to be linked.
- Both accounts must exactly have the same first and last name.
- Your PayPal account must be set up in the Philippines.
- Your PayPal account type must be personal and not a business type.
- Your GCash account has to be fully verified. If you have been using the features of GCash, it means your account has been verified.
How to Link PayPal Account to GCash
Taking into consideration that you have already met all the above conditions, you can follow the steps below to link your PayPal account to GCash account.
- Log in to your GCash app.
- On the lower right side of the screen, click Profile.
- Choose My Linked Accounts.
- Select PayPal.
- Enter your PayPal email address and click the link button.
- You will be brought to the PayPal login page. Input your PayPal username and password.
- Click Authorize to complete the process.
As soon as you have followed the linking process properly, you will shortly receive an email from PayPal precising that you have successfully enrolled for preapproved payments to G- Exchange, Inc. GCash. This simply means that GCash has been offered temporary permission by PayPal to transfer PayPal balances to your linked GCash account.
Can I Transfer Money From PayPal to GCash?
Yes you can easily transfer money from PayPal to GCash account in less than 24 hours or real time for most transactions. But before being able to do this, you need to first of all link your PayPal account to GCash following some requirements as stated above.
How to Send Money From PayPal to GCash for Free
To transfer money from PayPal to GCash, you will need to link your PayPal account to your GCash account. Once you have linked your accounts, you can transfer money using the following steps:
- Open the GCash app and log in to your account.
- Tap on "Cash In".
- Under "Global Partners and Remittance", tap on "PayPal".
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and tap on "Next".
- Review the transfer details and tap on "Confirm".
Your money will be transferred to your GCash account within 24 hours. There is no fee for transferring money from PayPal to GCash.
Once this is done, you are going to receive and email from PayPal that your account has been debited with your cash in amount. Additionally, GCash will send you an SMS verifying the successful transfer of your monies to your GCash wallet.
Additional Things To Keep In Mind When Sending Money From PayPal To GCash
- You must be a verified GCash user to transfer money from PayPal to GCash.
- The minimum amount you can transfer is ₱500.
- The maximum amount you can transfer per day is ₱100,000.
- There is a monthly transfer limit of ₱300,000.
- How To Send Money From PayPal To Chime [In 3 Easy Steps]
- How To Transfer Money From Green Dot To PayPal
- How To Transfer Money From A Prepaid Card To PayPal
- How To Send Money From Zelle To PayPal [Complete Guide]
- Can I Send Money From PayPal to Zelle? [Complete Guide]
- How To Send Money From Cash App to PayPal [Complete Guide]
- How To Transfer Money From PayPal To Cash App [Easiest Methods]
- How To Get Money Back From PayPal If Scammed [3 Easy Ways]
- How To Add Money To PayPal Without A Bank Account
- How to Withdraw Money From PayPal [Complete Guide]
Why Withdraw PayPal Funds Using GCash?
There many reasons why PayPal to GCash money transfer might be one of the best options for you and below are some of these reasons:
1. You Do Not Want Any more of the Charges
The good thing here is that PayPal to GCash money transfer is free of charge and you only have to withdraw the minimum amount of P500 and enjoy free processing unlike bank transfers where you will need to pay a fixed transaction fee for every PayPal withdrawal with respect to your bank. Also, you need to pay P50 when you process less than P7,000. If you intend to withdraw every month, imagine how much you can save when you use GCash.
2. You Value Versatility
Your GCash wallet can be used for a wide range of activities. As was already noted in the post, utilizing GCash makes it simple to send and receive money, make bank transfers, pay bills, shop online, purchase items, and conduct cashless transactions with others.
3. You Want a Real Time Money Transfer
PayPal to GCash transactions are processed in near to real time and this makes it different from bank transfers that can take close to 5 days for your money to reflect in your account. It will barely take up to 1 day for your money to reflect in your GCash wallet.
Final Thoughts on How to Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash
It is simple, quick, and cost-free to transfer money from PayPal to GCash. To complete the money transfer, you simply need to link your GCash account to your PayPal account.
For entrepreneurs running small companies and independent contractors like graphic designers, internet marketers, and others who want their money immediately, this is a great choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if your GCash is not verified?
If your GCash is not verified, you will need to submit additional documents aside from the initial documents you submitted. You may re-apply for verification after you have received a notification regarding the failure to successfully verify your account.
Can I send money from GCash to GCash not verified?
Yes, you can. The steps are the same as sending money to another GCash user. The amount you send to a non-GCash user will still push through, and they will receive a notification via SMS.
Can I transfer money from Paypal to GCash if they are not linked yet?
No. You must link your Paypal account to your GCash account first before transferring money between them.
How much is the transfer fee when transferring money from Paypal to GCash?
Paypal to GCash transfer has no transfer fee.
What is the minimum and maximum amount I can transfer from Paypal to GCash?
The minimum amount you can transfer is PHP 500 while the maximum amount is USD 2000 or PHP 100 000.
Why can't I link my PayPal account to GCash?
If you're having trouble linking your PayPal account to GCash, double check if you meet these requirements: Your nominated email must exactly match your login credentials for PayPal. Double-check your PayPal email to ensure the email you are inputting matches.