Most at times, a Bank account or debit card is usually required to withdraw money from Google Pay and so for this reason, getting money off Google Pay without a debit card can be challenging and some times even impossible for customers found in some countries.
Google Pay, previously known as Google wallet is one of the quickest and easy ways to pay for almost anything at any time. You are able to download the Google Pay app and then link it to a bank account, credit or debit card an then decide to make Google Pay your default payment option on your phone in less than no time.
Once you have done this, you can then use Google Pay on your phone so as to pay for goods and services both online and offline just with a single click.
As compare to the several other payment method that you are used to, Google Pay is a more convenient way to make purchases than the numerous payment methods that you make use of daily.
But occasionally, you might have money in your Google Pay account that you'd rather have in cash. Transferring the balance to your bank account or debit card is the simplest way to withdraw money from Google Pay. However, there is a way to withdraw cash from Google Pay without a debit card.
You must live in an area where Google Pay allows you to link your PayPal account to your Google Pay account in order to use Google Pay to make purchases without using a debit card. a little difficult to remember? We have your back.
So with that said, in this guide, I will show you how to get money off Google Pay without a debit card.
- How to Transfer Money from Visa Gift Card to Bank Account
- Transfer Money from Greenlight Card to Bank Account [Complete Guide]
- How to Transfer Money From One Netspend Card to Another [Easy Methods]
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Visa Gift Card To Cash App
- How To Get Money Off Netspend Account Without Card [ 7 Easy ways]
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to PayPal [Complete Guide]
- How to Transfer Money from Netspend to Cash App [Complete Guide]
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Bank Account
- How To Transfer Money From Square To Cash App [Complete Guide]
Table of Contents
What is Google Pay?
n order to support in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, Google developed Google Pay, a digital wallet platform and online payment system that enables users to use their Android phones, tablets, or watches to make payments.
With Google Pay, customers may send money to businesses, financial institutions, and other Google Pay users online. It has hundreds of millions of users on both iOS and Android.
The Google Pay services include contactless Payment, NFC - Near Field Communication and several other functionalities that you will surely find amazing. Google Pay is safe to use since it uses PINs to authenticate its transactions and for many other reasons.
How Do I Setup a Google Pay Account?
- Firstly, you have to make sure that your phone's Android version is Lollipop 5.0 or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and then follow the setup instructions.
- Incase you have another contactless payment app on your phone, you can go to your phone's settings and then make Google Pay the default payment app.
How to Use Google Pay
You are able to use Google Pay for several purposes such as;
Check out on Google products like photos and Play
Make quick and easy purchases with your phone
Send and receive money from friends and family members.
How Do I link My Bank Account to Google Pay?
- Open Google Pay.
- At the top right, tap your profile picture. Bank account.
- Tap Add bank account.
- Choose your bank from the list.
- From the list of accounts that appear, select the account that you want to add.
- To verify your account, you'll need to add your debit card details.
How to Withdraw Money from Google Play
In the USA, Google Pay users are able to transfer money out of their Google Pay account to a bank or debit card. Follow the steps below in order to withdraw Money from Google Play:
- Open the Google Pay app .
- On the top right of the home screen, tap your profile icon.
- Below your profile and tap Google Pay balance .
- Tap Transfer out .
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Tap Next.
- Choose a payment method (bank or debit card).
- Tap Transfer out.
Can I Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit card?
To utilize your wallet with Google Pay for transactions, you must first link your bank account or debit card. In essence, if you don't link a bank account or debit card, you won't be able to utilize Google Pay.
This implies that in order to use Google Pay to make purchases, you will require a debit card or bank account. If you prefer not to utilize your bank account for withdrawals, you can still use PayPal to withdraw money from Google Pay without a debit card.
How to Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card
You are able to get money off Google Pay without debit card by linking your PayPal account to your Google Pay wallet but unfortunately for some Google Pay users, this feature is only available to residents in the United States.
You can follow the steps below so as get money off google Pay without a debit card:
- On your phone, open the Google Pay app.
- At the top, tap the card button.
- Tap Add a payment method. To find this option, you might need to swipe all the way left.
- Tap "PayPal".
- To link your PayPal account, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have succeeded in linking your PayPal account to your Google Pay, you can follow this article to transfer money from Google Pay to PayPal.
Final Thoughts on How to Get Money off Google Pay Without Debit Card
You may simply and securely pay both in-person and online with Google Pay. Before using Google Pay for transactions, you must first link a bank account or debit card to your account.
You can quickly withdraw money after your bank account or debit card is connected to your Google Pay wallet. You must link your PayPal account in order to withdraw money from Google Pay without using a debit card or bank account; you must then transfer the money to PayPal rather than your bank. This manual outlines how to carry out those actions.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Get Money Off Google Pay Without Debit Card
Can you pull cash from Google Pay?
You can use Google Pay to withdraw cash from any ATM that displays the contactless icon. It's simple to use and gives you instant access to money. Naturally, daily limits based on your own bank and accounts cash withdrawal limit will apply, just like with any ATM. Open your Google Pay wallet first.
How long does it take to transfer money from Google Pay to Cash App?
Usually, payments are instant or happen in a few hours, unless the sender sent a payment through their bank account. Payments made through bank accounts take up to 3–5 business days.
Can I transfer money from Google Pay to my bank account?
Google Pay money can be sent to a debit card or bank account. When using a debit card, the transfer process typically takes minutes, although there is a minor cost (1.5 percent, or $0.31, if the transfer is for less than $20.70). Transfers between bank accounts typically take 1-3 business days.